How to setup ET-Seguridad for single computers?
To carry out the first steps of ET-Security for single computers, there is avaialbe the following document:
How to setup ET-Seguridad for networking computers?
To carry out the first steps of ET-Seguridad for networked computers, you have the following document:
The ET-Security taskbar icon does not appear or appears in red.
If the following icon appears in the Windows status bar or is not present, it is an indication that the service is not active.
In this case it is a serious error, in which the error can be due to multiple reasons.
Contact us so we can assist you.
The license has expired
ET-Seguridad renews your license automatically while a software maintenance plan is active. If you have paid for the annual maintenance, the license key will be updated automatically.
If the license key request appears, it may be because you do not have a maintenance plan. It may also be that there is some kind of problem with communication with our servers.
In these cases, we recommend that you to contact us so we can provide tech support in your problem.
I am responsible for security and I can not access the ET-Seguridad panel
Contact us so we can provide tech support for your problem.
I can't connect to the program / database
- Verify that Microsoft SQL Server is installed at the target computer. The computer that must host the Microsoft SQL Server installation you can see it in Start Menu – All Programs – Microsoft Sql Server
Xxxx – Configuration Tools – Configuration Manager. If the program does not exist, SQL Server is NOT installed.
If it exists, verify that an instance is installed. To do this, enter and select “SQL Server Services xxxx”. Look if the instance SQL Server (LOPD) exists (if installed by default) a SQL Server (instance_name) if it was installed manually. If it does not exist, you can start the SQL Server installation by:
- Instalador Microsoft SQL Express 2005 (Windows XP, 2003)
- Instalador Microsoft SQL Express 2012 (Windows Vista or newer)
- Check if SQL Server and SQL Server Explorer are active in the SQL Server Configuration Manager (Start menu – All Programs – Microsoft Sql Server – Configuration Tools – Configuration Manager)
- Enable TCP / IP protocol in the SQL Server configuration manager (start menu – all programs – Microsoft SQL Server – Configuration Tools – Configuration Manager), in network configuration, protocols.
- You are using the SQL Server Authentication mode. In a client-server scenario it is necessary to use this mode. Windows authentication is only valid on the server where the SQL Server is installed. The connection parameters are, by default Login “sa” and password “sqladmin”.
- Check the firewall configuration. Some firewall, software (Windows itself incorporates one) or hardware, can block SQL connections. It is necessary to add port 1433 TCP and 1434 UDP as an exception.
- Windows Xp: To enable the SQL step through the Windows firewall we must include a security exception in this windows version.
- For this we go to Start * Run * WSCUI.CPL * OK. In the screen that opens we will choose “Windows Firewall”.
- We can check if it is firewall failure by disabling these on both the client computer and the server computer. If we have connection with the firewalls disabled and previously we could not make the connection we must establish a positive filter in them. These filters may need to be applied even if the Windows firewall appears as disabled.
- To add an exception we will open the “Exceptions” tab of the Windows Firewall. To add program A in the window that opens to us below we will locate the sqlservr.exe applications in “C: \ Program Files \ Microsoft SQL Server \ MSSQL.1 \ MSSQL \ Binn “and sqlbrowser.exe in” C: \ Program Files \ Microsoft SQL Server \ 90 \ Shared “.
- If the error persists, we must check if we don’t have any other firewall active that can be interfering with the connection with Sql Server.
- Windows Vista / 2008/7: In these versions of Windows the Windows firewall has received different changes, having to configure the firewall. Once we reach the firewall screen we access the option “Allow a program or a …” by clicking the “Allow another program” button. We will add the same executables that we included in the previously detailed version of Windows XP.
- The application does not store the accesses to the applications and / or files. Check that the language of the system is not set as a different language of English, if it is the opposite, you must access the database system using the “SQL Server Management Studio” application. Once we have this extension of SqlServer installed on the login we will connect with the Windows user or the SQL Server login and we will go in the object browser to the folder “Security” To “Login Beginnings”. At that point we choose the user “sa” and access their properties through the right mouse button. Once in
That point will set the default language in which the operating system is configured.
Login error on user 'sa'.
The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.
This is because the Sql Server database only supports connections through Windows ID. To enable the connection with authentication with the SQL Server login, we must go to SQL Server Management Studio. A
Once we have this SqlServer extension installed on login we will connect with the windows user and we will go in the object browser to the database server. We will access the properties of the server and we will go to search the tab “Security” enabling the option “Authentication mode of Windows and Sql Server”. Restart the Sql Server service and we will have solved the problem.